Although you are most likely getting vitamins from your diet, there is no guarantee that it is reaching your skin. The most direct way to gain these benefits is to use serums, such as Vitamin C serum, Hyaluronic acid serum, Retinol serum, Ultra whitening serum, and most importantly Anti-Acne Serum which is specially designed to give you smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin because of their antioxidant and collagen-boosting properties.
• Dark spots remover
• Acne scars remover • Smoothens your skin • Brightens your skin
• Radiant Shine
How to use it the right way:
• Always start with clean skin so
your Anti-acne Serum doesn’t
mix with impurities.
• Avoid toners with other acids
• Apply Anti-acne Serum to the
face, neck, and décolleté, which can increase the stability and effectiveness of your skin.
• Let it absorb completely.
Exposure to air, and heat can degrade your serum.