Although you are most likely getting vitamins from your diet, there is no guarantee that it is reaching your skin. The most direct way to gain these benefits is to use serums, such as Retinol serum, Vitamin C serum, Anti-acne serum, Ultra whitening serum, and most importantly Hyaluronic Acid serum which is specially designed to give you smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin because of their antioxidant and collagen-boosting properties.
How to use it the right way:
• Always start with clean skin so your Hyaluronic Acid Serum doesn’t mix with impurities.
• Avoid toners with other acids and exfoliants.
• Apply Hyaluronic Acid Serum to the face, neck, and décolleté, which can increase the stability and effectiveness of your skin.
• Let it absorb completely.
• Wound healing
• Increases skin elasticity
• Treat eczema
• Treat facial redness
Exposure to air, and heat can degrade your serum.
There are no reviews yet.