This serum, like all retinol-containing skincare products, promotes the skin’s natural explanation process by encouraging skin cell turnover. Wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and other signs of aging and sun damage are removed. This is a potent formula that also reduces acne marks and, in some cases, aids in the removal of factors that cause skin inflammation, acne, and bumps. With regular use, the retinol serum will keep the skin clear and improve its texture, making it appear younger and brighter.
Although you are most likely getting vitamins from your diet, there is no guarantee that it is reaching your skin. The most direct way to gain these benefits is to use serums, such as Vitamin C serum, Hyaluronic acid serum, Anti-acne serum, Ultra whitening serum, and most importantly Retinol serum which is specially designed to give you smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin because of their antioxidant and collagen-boosting properties.
Enriched with a concentration of the anti-aging powerhouse Retinol, which is a derivative of Vitamin A, the lightweight serum has a plumping and firming effect on the complexion, as well as protecting the skin from harmful environmental aggressors.
Retinol is a type of Vitamin A that is used as an anti-aging and skin rejuvenating agent in skincare products. Cerave’s lightweight Retinol serum promotes skin cell turnover, improving texture and appearance. It is also excellent for removing acne scars and other blemishes.
How to use it the right way:
• Use it 2 to 3 times a week. If your skin is not irritated then you can move up to using it 4 nights a week.
• Avoid toners with other acids and exfoliants.
• When applying, first cleanse, tone, and exfoliate your face. Then apply a small, pea-sized amount of retinol serum to dry skin. Spread it over your face, avoiding your eyes and mouth.
• Apply Retinol serum to the face, neck, and décolleté, which can increase the stability and effectiveness of your skin.
• Let it absorb completely.
Benefits of Retinol Serum:
• Treat acne
• Clear pores
• Amp up cellular turnover
• Increase collagen promotes elasticity
• Decrease hyperpigmentation
• Brightens skin
• Diminish and prevent fine lines
• Refine skin texture and tone
Exposure to air, and heat can
degrade your serum.
There are no reviews yet.