Vitamin C is widely regarded as one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients available, as well as the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowing complexion. Although you are most likely getting vitamin C from your diet, there is no guarantee that it is reaching your skin. The most direct way to gain these benefits is to use serums, such as Retinol serum, Hyaluronic acid serum, Anti-acne serum, Ultra whitening serum, and most importantly vitamin C serum which is specially designed to give you smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin because of their antioxidant and collagen-boosting properties.
How to use it the right way:
• Always start with clean skin so your vitamin C serum doesn’t mix with impurities.
• Avoid toners with other acids
• Apply vitamin C serum to the face, neck, and décolleté., which can increase the stability and effectiveness of your skin
• Avoid creams with retinol.
• Let it absorb completely.
• Fine lines
• Dark spots
• Acne scars
Exposure to air, and heat can degrade your serum.